文字集经典台词内容页

电影《死亡诗社》经典台词大全

2023-11-29 03:09:01互联网经典台词

I brought them up here to illustrate the point of conformity:

我让他们上前是为了说明“一致”的重点

The difficulty in maintaining your own beliefs in the face of others.

在他人面前坚护自己信念的困难所在

I would’ve walked differently. 我本可以走得与众不同。

We all have a great need for acceptance.

我们都非常需要被认同

But you must trust that your beliefs are unique, your own

但你们必须相信自己的信念独一无二

Even though others may think them odd or unpopular

纵使别人可能认为它奇异或者不入流。

I close my eyes, and this image floats beside me.

我闭上眼睛,他的影像在我身边飘动

A sweaty-toothed madman  一个令人齿冷的疯子

With a stare that pounds my brain 他的目光冲击我的心

His hands reach out and choke me. 他伸出手掐住我的脖子

Robert Frost said, two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.

劳勃佛洛斯特说过,树林里两条岔路

我选择人走得比较少的那条路

那里有天壤之别

If you noticed, everyone started off with their own stride, their own pace.

你们若是注意,每个人都是以自己的步幅行走

Now, I didn’t bring them up here to ridicule them.

我叫他们上前不是为了嘲弄他们

And all the time he’s mumbling about true. 他一直在念叨真理

Even though the herd may go, that’s bad.

纵使庸俗的大众可能会说,好烂。

To struggle against great odds, to meet enemies undaunted

与逆境不屈抗争,以无畏的气势面对敌人。

To be a sailor of the world bound for all ports.

做世界的水手,游遍所有的港口。

Oh, I live to be the ruler of life, not a slave.

我要做生活的主宰,而非奴隶。

To mount the scaffolds. To advance to the muzzles of guns wit perfect nonchalance.

  走上绞刑台,行至枪口,我安之若泰。

Oh, to have life henceforth the poem of new joys.

让今后的生命如喜悦的诗。

Let it fill your soul.   让它充满你的灵魂。

I sound… my barbaric… yawp…over the rooftops of the world.

我听见我那野蛮原始的呐喊越过世界的屋脊

猜你喜欢