尼基塔,主要讲述一个年轻的女极刑犯被训练成顶尖杀手的故事。但真正让(尼基塔)风靡全球的是,由美国知名女星李美琪主演的《尼基塔》。才让全世界的观众全面认识到了这个性感杀手。曾经是一个性格叛逆、野性难驯的少女,因为犯下重罪,被联邦法院处以死刑。一家秘密间谍机构从死囚大牢中将尼基塔救出来,伪造了她的死亡,给予她“重生”的机会。没人知道这家间谍机构的真实来历,只知道它被称作“组织”(Division)。“组织”告诉尼基塔:要想活命,她就必须为她的祖国效命。但是他们没有告诉尼基塔,她将被训练成一个间谍、一个刺客。一部风靡全球的经典美剧,让我们大家都是看了百遍都想再回顾的影片,小编也是从第一季一只追到第三季,一些经典台词到现在还记忆犹新。出自 WwW.wenZIJI.com
1.It's about this crusade
为了救赎过去我们可能会牺牲彼此
2.You're not gonna lose me.And you're right. You never said you were perfect.
你说得对人无完人,但在我眼里你完美无缺。
3.Denial is the first stage of grief, my brother.
逃避现实是悲伤的第一层级,兄弟。
4.I can't lose you.I won't lose you.
我不能失去你,我也不会失去你。
5.Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.
有时脆弱反倒是我们最强的武器。
6.Every man has a choice.
人们无时不刻不在面临选择。
7.You think you don't have anything to live for?You do.You have me.
你觉得世上没什么要你留恋的了吗?你有的!就是我!
8.Give us courage and the quiet mind.Spare to us our friends,Soften to us our enemies.
赋予我们勇气与理智,饶恕我们的朋友,歼灭我们的敌。
9.Ireally want to kiss you nerds like rejection ,see ,their thinking is , if she’s interested in you ,there must be something wrong with her.
我真的很想吻你,书呆子都喜欢对方说不,他们想的是,如果这女人对自己有兴趣,拿着女人肯定是有问题。
10.It’s going to get worse before it gets better.
不经历黎明前的黑暗,便难以见到灿烂的朝阳。
11.Making friends isn't hard.Losing them will be.
交友很容易,失去朋友却很痛苦。
12.people in love don’t try to kill each other .
彼此相爱的人不会算计着要对方的命。
13.Look, we all wear masks, every one, every day,And sometimes we wear them so much,we forget who we really are.
我们每个人每天都戴着面具生活,有时候我们因为戴得时间太长,已经忘记自己是谁了。
14.Oliver, you were the only thing that was real to her.
奥利弗,她唯一付出真心的就是你们的感情。